Out of Bounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Complete Cole Makeover

2 posters

Go down

The Complete Cole Makeover Empty The Complete Cole Makeover

Post by Kiwi Mon May 31, 2010 2:20 pm

The other day, I was sitting, thinking to myself, "I have no hunky desirable boy Bad Guys. I mean, Kevin's awesome, but he's cursed with bad luck, so of course no women want him. Tobias doesn't want anything to do with romance. And Cole is . . . Cole."

And then I thought. "Cole is totally lame. But he doesn't have to be! He has POTENTIAL!!!" And then, my beautiful vision was born.

I am going to give Cole a MAKEOVER!!!!!! With Bee's assistance, and the assistance of all her male Bad Guys, we are whisking Cole away to a seemingly deserted tropical island, with palm tree, fruit, waterfalls, a beautiful beach, and a volcano! There, Cole will be completely reformed, in both personality, magic, and looks. Bee, her male Bad Guys, and I will be coaching Cole to be awesomer in every single way. No girl BGs are allowed on the island until Bee and I give the thumbs up on Cole's coolness, and none of my BGs, gender regardless, are allowed on the island at all. The RP starts when Cole and I arrive at the island.

LET IT BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

-On the Island-
Cole looked around. He was on a snow-white beach, with warm ocean lapping at the sand, the sun glaring down from overhead. About twenty feet from where Cole stood was the tree-line, with palm trees full to bursting with delicious looking fruit.

It was quite beautiful, if you were a "oh-look-how-pretty-nature-is-today" kind of person. Which Cole was not.

He growled under his breath, setting down his empty backpack. Kiwi had refused to let him bring any of his clothes, except for the stuff he was wearing now. He hadn't been allowed to bring anything, actually - shampoo, swimming trunks, sunglasses, sunscreen, his cell phone. Nothing. Apparently, Kiwi hadn't been kidding when she'd told him she was going to make him "cooler" in every aspect of his life.

"Where is the little striped blonde idiot?" Cole muttered, peering around. She'd said she would meet him on the beach, but . . .

"WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Cole looked up to see Kiwi rocketing towards him looking like this:

Spoiler:

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!” she screamed as she neared the ground.

She hit the ground with a huge BOOM, and there was a huge crater as sand went flying everywhere.

Cole stared at the crater, wide eyed. He didn’t dare hope that she was dead . . .

Then, Kiwi stood up shakily, and Cole swore. Kiwi stared at him for a few seconds, then jumped up and down, screaming, “THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!!!!!”

Cole groaned. This was going to be a long summer.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Number of posts : 1356
Motto : If you buy some candy, you'll be oh-so-dandy, so buy some candy todaaay!!
Title : Drink coffee - do stupid things faster!
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

The Complete Cole Makeover Empty Re: The Complete Cole Makeover

Post by Bee Mon May 31, 2010 4:03 pm

Coming towards the beach was a large boat, Bee and Nightmare were standing on the front of it, both boogying and leading the dance behind them. Nightmare's hands were surrounded in a blackish purple air as though she were using magic as she danced.

Behind them was all of Bee's male BGs, all following Bee and Nightmare's dancing that looked something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VWNfkQwD6M

Except most of the males were in jeans and shirtless.
Bee
Bee

Number of posts : 4049
Motto : everything is food for something...so...somthing for food is everything
Title : KAY_KAYTHEALLPOWERFULRULEROFTHEWORLD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Mon May 31, 2010 5:37 pm

((I bet Dick was the cowboy. And Jason was the one in shorts. XDDD))

Cole's eyes widened. He made a mad dash for the tree line, but Kiwi tackled him and held him down.

"Nuuuuuuu, Cole. Don't worry; I won't make you do that."

Then Fredrick the neurotic banana came out, and he and Kiwi started dancing to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZAGBL6UBA

Cole watched, quite frightened. He slowly began scooting back towards the tree line.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Motto : If you buy some candy, you'll be oh-so-dandy, so buy some candy todaaay!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:49 am

(XDDDD)

Bee half crashed half parked the boat on the shore, jumping off with Nightmare and the guys.

The guys included Jason, Dick, No One, Razz, Tyler, Brian, Seto, and a guy who looked like this that was very much new to OOB:

Spoiler:

And then came off a cat that looked like this:

Spoiler:

The cat smiled, and so did Bee, they seemed to have somewhat of a resemblance.

"Kiwi, this is Froot." Bee introduced. "She's one of Bee's many forms. She's a cat from deviantart, who brought this really manly dude."

"Hope you don't mind mah droppin' in." Froot grinned. "Tis true, I'm from the world of dA, and I come bringing Matt, he's very manly and can turn into a dragon. He'll be helpful."

The black haired kid waved a hand, chuckling. "I don't know where I am, but um... hey."

((BREAKING THE FORTH WALL BY BRINGING IN A GUY FROM A DIFFERENT WEBSITE OMGOMG. XD))
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:56 pm

((OMG DOWN FOURTH WALL, DOWN!!!!! Now, I shall break a fourth wall of my own . . . . hehehe .. . )))

Kiwi tackled the new boy, and hugged his abs tightly. "HE'S SO HUNKY!!!!!" she squealed. "AND YOUR AWESOME TOO, FROOT!!!!!!!"

Cole realized he had two options with his future: he had to stay on that island forever, for he knew Kiwi would never let him return until he was "awesome", or to return and spend the rest of his life being tackled by Kiwi.

Of course, the latter option wasn't much different, but still, neither option was desirable.

Kiwi stepped back. "Bee, I want you to meet someone else . . ."

A girl stepped out of the tree line. She wore baggy camo pants, black boots, and a black leather jacket, with a skull-and-cross bones tank top under neath her jacket, with fingerless fishnet gloves, black nailpolish, and her dirty blond hair was in a pixie cut. She smiled at them. Except for the fact that her hair was darker and shorter, her skin was tanned more, she was taller and skinnier and tougher looking and older looking, and the fact that she had no ears or tail, she and Kiwi could've been twins.

"Bee, this is Big Show!!" Kiwi said cheerfully. (XDDDDDDDD) "She's one of MY many forms!"

Big Show waved. "Hello, all. I bring offerings of peace." She walked briskly back to the trees, reached in, and dragged out a boy by the ear. "New Bad Guys."

The boy was tall, and couldn't have been more than fourteen. He had messy black hair, and pale skin, and dark gray eyes. He wore a dark gray collared shirt, and black pants and black sneakers. He had the ears and tail of a Siberian tiger. He was rather handsome.

Kiwi's eyes about pooped out of their sockets. "Nico!" she screamed, and tackled the boy, who fell over.

Big Show. "And for you, Bee . . . "

She held out her hand, in which stood a large, weirdly buff mouse with a red vest, a black top hat, and a monacle.

((Guess who?!))
Kiwi
Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:42 am

((I LOVE HOW YOU MAKE A COOL CHARACTER DURING A ROLEPLAY WHERE YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE ANOTHER CHARACTER COOL. XDD -giggles))

"Hiiii Big Show and Nico and-- OHH MY GOOOOD!" Bee broke off in a loud squeal, leaping with joy at the sight of the mouse, then straightened up after a moment. "Alright, the sooner we start coolin' up the guy, the better."

Her eight men stood behind her, most of which rather confused looking. Aside from Razz, he was always confident in whatever he did.

"What should we tackle first?" Bee questioned, examining Cole.

"Clothes and hair and face." Nightmare answered simply. "That's the thing that people notice first. Then they see personality, hobbies, muscles, etc."

"... The hell is she doing here anyways?" No One raised an eyebrow.

"Cause as a woman bad guy, she knows what to look for in men." Bee giggled.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:23 pm

((IT'S SUCH A FUN THING TO DO!!!!!))

"Good idea!" Kiwi said. "But I'm leaving all my girl Bad Guys at home; I want them all to be shocked. God, I love surprises!!" she squealed.

Then, she got her business-professional face on. Then, she began THINKING (*gasp* This is unprecedented!!!). "Hmmmm . . . this would all be so much easier if you weren't a self-pitying alcoholic bum!" she cried out.

"Hey!"
Cole retorted hotly. "That is so not true." He looked like this:
Spoiler:

All the people just stared at him for a few moments in incredulous silence. Jack randomly tapdanced out of the ocean, and stopped next to Cole. He patted Cole's arm sympathetically, and said, "The first step to fixing the problem is admitting that something is wrong."

"Get lost!" Cole snapped, and threw Jack into the ocean again.

Kiwi folded her arms, and narrowed her eyes. Then, she climbed over Cole's head.

"HEY, HEY, HEY!!!!" Cole shouted, trying to swat her. Kiwi dodged his flying hands, dug around in his backpack, and pulled out three bottles of whiskey. Then, she jumped off of him.

"Hey, that's mine!" Cole growled.

Kiwi stuck her tongue out at him. She whistled and Fredrick the neurotic banana danced up doing this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZAGBL6UBA

"Fredrick, take these and dump the whiskey down the sink, and throw away the bottles."

"Eeeeeewwww!!" he screamed. "That's so UNSANITARY!!!! He probably put his MOUTH on them!!" And then he fainted.

Kiwi shook her head. Then, she got an idea, and her face looked like this:
Spoiler:

She opened all the bottles, snapped her fingers, and then handed the bottles back to Cole.

"There you go!" she said.

"Thank you!" Cole hissed, and took a swig, only to spit it out again. "It's ginger ale!"

Kiwi whistled innocently.

Cole glared at her. "So, I can't drink until I'm cool?" he asked, furious.

Kiwi shook her head, smiling widely.

Cole took a deep breath. "Let's get started."

"YAY!" Kiwi cried. "First off . . . you need a shower! And a shave."

"Fine," Cole sighed, his eyes closed. He had no choice now. "Where can I take a shower?"

"This way!" Kiwi led them into the jungle, over hills, through the trees, until they came to this place:
Spoiler:

Cole stared. After a few moments, he said, "You said you were taking us to a shower."

"No," Kiwi corrected. "I said I was taking you to a place where you could take a shower. You can take a shower here!"

He was speechless. "Why?!" he demanded after a few minutes.

"Haven't you ever seen movies where they're lost in the jungle? When men take bathe in waterfalls, they look WAY sexier than when they do it in actual bathrooms!"

Cole promptly began banging his head against the nearest tree.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum