Out of Bounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Guy World Idol!! SOMEBODY RESPOND TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Bad Guy World Idol!! SOMEBODY RESPOND TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Bad Guy World Idol!! SOMEBODY RESPOND TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bee Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Okay, this isn't actually in BG bar, but it's a few miles away from it. I didn't know where else to put this.

Yeah, it's pretty much American Idol except with the BGs.

I have not seen American Idol many times, so I'm just following what I know.

There will be three judges, Two dudes and one girl. One of which of the dudes will be Simon, the other Randy, and the girl's Paula.

L-Fang already got dibs on Paula, considering she didn't want to sing.

The audiance, which fills up of pretty much all the bunnies, went to a vote. Dawg is not allowed to be a judge, they wanna see him sing. Kanuki's allowed to be one but they'd rather he'd sing. (I hope they enjoy disappointment)

I don't care HOW emarassing it is. Just make your BG get up there and sing. No One's doing it-

"WHAT?"

Well, we're still working it out.
I don't care if the song is Old Macdonald Had A Farm. Just do whatever songs you know.

Pull out ayoutube video of the song, if you could, so we can tell what your charecter is singing. We just need it for sound referance, you can make your charrie do different dance moves and stuff.

Bether, KK, and I, are all the host. If you can get your charrie to sing twice, go ahead.

RP away!

Last edited by Abi on Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bee
Bee

Number of posts : 4049
Motto : everything is food for something...so...somthing for food is everything
Title : KAY_KAYTHEALLPOWERFULRULEROFTHEWORLD
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Bad Guy World Idol!! SOMEBODY RESPOND TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Bad Guy World Idol!! SOMEBODY RESPOND TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bether Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:26 am

Chat Play or Role play?
Bether
Bether
Admin

Number of posts : 806
Motto : When in doubt, throw it out the window! :D
Title : 私の世界の建築者 ;P
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Bad Guy World Idol!! SOMEBODY RESPOND TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Bad Guy World Idol!! SOMEBODY RESPOND TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bee Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:15 am

Mostly Role play, I think. :3 Easier descriptions and such.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:34 am

OMG ABI I WAS GOING TO PUT SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS HERE!!!!! I was going to have a tallent show, because I don't know many songs, but I thought people might not want to do it because it wasn't that 'evil'! O.O
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Number of posts : 3777
Motto : YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!
Title : ME!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:26 pm

OF COURSE PEOPLE WON'T WANT TO DO IT!
That's why we're doing it! XD
All the more entertaining.

They can to talents, if it's mildly embarrassing. BUT DAWG HAS TO SING. The bunnies could get angry otherwise. O.O
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:37 pm

YAY!!!!! Could it be talents or singing? Because I don't really know any songs, lawl.
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:22 pm

Like I said, I don't care if it's Old Macdonald.
And you can make up your own. Just reherse it with your BGs backstage. Like this:

"No no no! You're doing it all wrong!" said Abi, waving her hands around.

"That's because I don't sing!" No One hissed back with his arms crossed. His white fur began to disappear until you could no longer see him at all.

"Don't you disappear on me!" I yelled around the room.

"Ha!" his voice rang out from who-knows-where.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:06 pm

lawl
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:27 pm

See? It's fun!

Abi took out a can of red paint.

"Hey!!" No One said, trying to get out of the way of Abi's thrashing hand which held a paintbrush. a bit of paint landed on his arm.

"Found you!" Abi shreiked. She tackled the paint spot to the ground. It was hard to wrestle something you couldn't see, but Abi managed to get the paintbrush across his face.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:34 am

"BRING ON THE SINGING!!!!!!!!!" yelled Bonbon from the croud.
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:40 pm

"I heard there was a delay" said Little Skip. "We're gonna have to wait"

No One turned visable angrily. He had red paint spread across his face. He growled.

"Don't look so mad at me. You didn't leave me much choice." said Abi as she crossed her arms.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:22 pm

((Why are some of the words red?))

"HOO CAYRS???????????" yelled Bonbon. ((XD she typed that))

Last edited by Kay_kay on Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bether Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:57 am

Abi wrote:DAWG HAS TO SING.

Like many times before, if looks could kill, Dawg would be a mass murderer, as he glared one of his most hateful glares yet, and aimed it at Abi.

Kanuki was fairly un-easy, at the thought of the bunnies getting violent.

"You'd better listen to her..." He said, exhaling smoke as he talked.

Dawg whipped around, and aimed the glare at Kanuki, a tower of black flame rising from him.

"Keep out of this, pretty boy." He growled.

"I won't, if it means getting pummeled into next week." Kanuki said coolly.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Dawg growled in response.

Kanuki's creepy smile returned to his face, extinguishing the tower of black flame in a second.

"It means, you're singing. Period." He said, countering Dawg's brown eyes with his lavender ones.

Dawg growled, but said nothing as he retreated behind the curtains.

"Just call me........Simon." Kanuki said, puffing on his cigarette.
Bether
Bether
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:29 am

Ricky sighed. "I suppose that makes me what ever that second guy's name is!"
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:59 pm

((Why are some of the words read?))

((Because she can. xD))

"Go clean up" said Abi as she shooed No One away. He stalked away, not feeling like making anymore of an argument.

"Okay, great. So Kanuki's Simon, and Ricky is Randy. Where's Paula?" Abi said as she looked around

"I'm right here, geez." said L-Fang as she appeared from a puff of smoke. "My name isn't Paula, by the way"

"Sure, sure." Abi mused

"I wundr wen luh sho is gona start. I dun lyk watin" said Little Skip as she clutched her popcorn. Skipziz eyed it hungrily.

"Dawg, I'm sure you're a great singer. And I'm sure the multi-thousand audiance think the same thing" Abi added the last part silently.

It seemed like a lot of people glared at Abi at that time.

"How many people?!" said Emerald, having just had her father drop her off outside. Spice raised his eyebrows.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:43 pm

"Okay, practice with me now!" said KK to a very angry Seguei.

"No."

"OH COME ON!!!!!" yelled KK. "It's really easy! Marry had a little lamb who's....."

"NO!!!!"

"But look how cute Fizzle is!"

"He hates it."

"He likes it!"

"HE'S GOT TUFFTS OF WOOL GLOOED ALL OVER HIM, AND HE'S GOT A BELL AROUND HIS NECK!!!! HE HATES IT!!!!!"

"But you like your costume!"

"No."
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:09 pm

"Dangit Abi! I am NOT singing Shoes by Kelly!" said Emerald stubbornly.

"But it's SO incredibly easy! It goes like 'Shoes... shoes... shoes... OMG shoes..."' Abi tried to pursuade her.

"For one thing, I don't like that song one bit, and she starts saying a very bad word in the end of the song!"

"You're right, the audiance fills up with a lot of babies. How about Mr Sandman by the Chordettes?" asked Abi smally.

"I would rather sing Do You Like Waffles by Parry Gripp!" Emerald yelled.

"Then do that!"

"I don't want to!"

"MAKE UP YOUR MIND WOMAN." said Abi as she stormed off to see what Ami was going to do.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:05 pm

"I'M SINGING Do You Like Waffles!" yelled Johnny at Emerald.

"Scar? What are you singing?" asked KK.

"Nothing."

"AWWWWW COME ON!!!!"
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bether Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:19 pm

Dawg froze in his tracks when Abi said "multi-thousand".

"In that case, forget it." He groaned.

Suddenly, Miki appeared in front of him, and she ran over to him.

"Aww, c'mon Dawg! It aughta be fun! I'm doin' it too, maybe we could do a duet've sum kind!" She said energetically.

Dawg didn't say anything, but it seemed like he complied once more, as he silently followed her behind the stage.

"Me! Me! I wanna sing with someone!" Rey said happily, waving his hand frantically in the air.

He ran over to Okami, his red eyes as cute ant innocent as they could be.

"Will you sing and dance with me?" He said cutely.

She turned her dark blue head, and the gem on her forehead glimmered in the stage light. Her red eyes glittered like gems, a she politely said in a low growl: "Sorry, I don't sing. And I don't dance with maggots."

She was obviously holding her tongue, since she didn't want to get thrown out.

Rey pouted. "Meanie!" He yelled after her as she walked away like a massive cat of some kind.

He ran over to Arisa, who was doing checking all the lights to see if the worked correctly. Though she was a pirate, she was also adept with machinery.

"Will you sing and dance with me?" He said, putting on his cute face again.

"No, I have to do the lights for the show. Besides, I don't like you. Go ask Dawg or something." She said harshly, fiddling with some wires.

"But I think Dawg's doing something with his girl friend!" He whined.

An indignant "Shaddup!" came form the direction from which Dawg was last seen.

"Shh....You hear that?" Arisa said, holding her paw up to her ear really quickly.

"What? What do you hear?" Rey asked naively. He knew she was going to say something mean, but he didn't really care.

"That's the sound of me not caring." She said, obviously annoyed, as she walked away.

Rey sighed sadly.

"Who will sing and dance with me?!" He yelled to the ceiling, as if asking god the question personally.
Bether
Bether
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:40 pm

Bether wrote:He yelled to the ceiling, as if asking god the question personally.

((XD))

Johnny went up to Rey. "I'll sing with you!" he said. "I'm singing Do You Like Waffles! I don't know the words, but I like waffles!"
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bether Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:04 pm

Rey was hesitant. Though Rey himself was annoying, he wasn't as bad as Johnny...

"Yeah, I know the words... Can you dance?" He asked cautiously.
Bether
Bether
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:08 pm

"I'M A GOOD DANCER!!!" said Johnny. He started moveing his feet and hands randomly looking like a "constepated monkey made of Jell-O" as Amy put it.
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:08 pm

"OH MAH GAWD the show is about to start and NONE of you guys are ready! No One do you even have a song?!" said Abi, she waved her hands around idioticly.

"I told you, I'm not singing" No One said calmly.

Abi groaned. "Just-just look at my iPod and find a random song!" Abi tossed him the iPod.

No One caught it easily, then randomly picked a song.

Of course, it would turn out to be Caramelldansen.

He looked for another.

"L-Fang! Are you ready? You ARE dressing fancy right? Everyone get in your nice clothes! Dick put on your nice jeans!" Abi directed her BGs around as if they were livestock.

"Yeah, I got it." said L-Fang. She walked over to the judges table wearing a suave looking dark purple dress. It only had one strap, Abi had drawn a picture of it when she had to go to the movies with Alex.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:42 pm

Ricky went over to the judges table wearing the same thing he always had on. A red shirt, blue pants and dark brown shoes. He sat down and said "Okay. Bring on some people I can make fun of!"

The curtens opend. No one ((not the guy XD)) walked out.

"GIEZ!!!!!! WARE R DAH SNGERZ????" yelled Bonbon.
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:11 pm

L-Fang sat at the judges table. She was in the middle.

"Where is everyone? These free tickets were SO not worth it" Little Skip crossed her arms.

Abi quickly ran the brush through her hair, ignoring ahow she would've licked to scream 'ow'. She threw on a pair of nice looking jeans, a white shirt with a black jacket over it so it looked like a tux, then tied a black velvet bow around her neck. She sprinted out onto the stage and grabbed a mike.

"Okay, um, there will be a small delay before you see anyone go on. In the meantime, check under your seats to find a tetris game or a puzzle or something" Abi said quickly. She covered the mike with her hand and leaned towards the judges' table. "Hey L-Fang... can you...?" Abi whispered to her.

With a sigh, L-Fang waved her fingers, and as always, dark magic swirled around them. Tetris games appeared beneith all the seats.

"Thanks" said Abi as she sprinted backstage.

"Don't mention it, seriously" L-Fang muttered.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next