Out of Bounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Power Outage

3 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Power Outage Empty Power Outage

Post by Kay Kay Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:14 pm

Everywhere the BGs are getting packages. Every BG gets one. They are all different, each is addressed from the person, or animal, the BG trusts most. They cannot resist opening it. Once they open it, they are stripped of all their powers. Magic, super human abilities and powers, are all gone. If the BG is an animal that can fly, like a bird, they can still do that, just not any better then any other member of their species.

Inside each box is a note, they are all the same.

"Dear ((Name Of Person)),

I have taken your powers, You are now mortal, and weak.

You can try to use your powers, or make a potion to get them back, but you will fail.

I have stolen your powers, and those of your demons/pets, so that I will be the most powerful creature on EARTH!!!!!!

You cannot stop me, you can try, but you will fail.

The beasts of the earth have joined me, in your fagile state, you will perish along the way.

There is no hope.

If you cross the desert and all it's difficulties, destroy all my animal minions and make it up the cliff to my tower. I will still destroy you. For I have all of your powers, and you have none.

--Dr. E.O.H."

E.O.H. stands for "Everyone Owns Him" because he is not a real character, anyone can make him say or do stuff, he's not mine, if you have somthing you want him to say, make him say it! He is Evil, and a he, that's about it.

If you want to the BGs can just call him "Eoh." (EE-owe).
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Number of posts : 3777
Motto : YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!
Title : ME!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Power Outage Empty Re: Power Outage

Post by Bee Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:29 pm

Ami picked up her package, and read the letter, scanning it thoroughly.

"Well if this isn't the most useless piece of paper I've ever seen. I don't have any powers!" She said.
Bee
Bee

Number of posts : 4049
Motto : everything is food for something...so...somthing for food is everything
Title : KAY_KAYTHEALLPOWERFULRULEROFTHEWORLD
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:43 pm

Remmi yawned stretched his arms and got out of bed. He put on a black bath robe and some black bunny slippers and shuffled outside.

There he saw a package from Massco. He frowned, it wasn't his birthday, or a holiday that he knew of.

He brought it inside, and opend it.

As he did, pain rushed through him. He felt as thought something important, a part of him, was being sucked out of him. He screamed.

Massco appeard next to him, wide eyed and also screaming.

Then it was gone. Remmi relised he was on the floor. He got up shaking. And saw the note in the box. He read it, then tried to do some simple magic, make the lights turn on. Nothing happend.
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:10 pm

L-Fang made her mail appear in her hand, not realizing this was going to be her last bit of magic for a while.

There was a small box from Jazzmin on it.

"Why would Jazzmin send me something?" L-Fang thought. She shrugged and opened it.

It struck her hard. She gasped, then fell backwards, still holding the box. The last sound she heard was Jazzmin doing the same thing.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:37 pm

Ricky, Amy, Johnny, Scar, Seguei and Fizzle, were all stripped in a simmilar way.
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:41 pm

As was all of Bee's who carried magic.

Except for Jason. Once he opened the package addressed from Shakka, he cursed under his breath.

"For the love of-- not again." He said with a groan.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:44 pm

When Amy had recovered she tried to turn into her hulk self. She couldn't do it. She was stuck as a tiny hamster.
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:57 pm

A Rabar lurked the forest. The minute L-Fang's powers were removed, it fell to the ground.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:49 pm

Once Seguei had woken up, she ran to her phone, but she didn't know who to call.
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:43 pm

L-Fang got up.

She felt strange. Weak. She quickly figured out she had no powers. L-Fang grabbed the note and read it.

She ripped it in half once she was done.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:13 pm

Massco awoke, Remmi groaned. Massco tried to send a meantal message to Remmi, but he could do it. "What's going on?" he said aloud.
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:40 pm

Dawn went to pick up mail from the mailbox outside Phoebe's manor. It was an exact replica of the original Halliwell manor, the one Phoebe had grown up in. Dawn had the room that originally belonged to - Paige. Maybe. Or was it Prue? Dawn shook her head.

Dawn saw her mailbox, the one next to Phoebe's had mail in it. Curious, she opened it, adn found a package. It was from Spike. Her curiosity intensified, Dawn tried to remember what occasion it might be as she opened it. As she did, a crippling pain went through her. She cried out, but there was no one to here her - Phoebe was at IHOP, and Spike was inside.

But meanwhile, Dawn could here Spike screaming inside her head as well. And then, he went silent.

Dawn stood up, trembling. She read the message, and realized. She tried to preform a simple, invisibility spell - the easiest one in the book. It wouldn't work.

Spike shot out the door. "Mrrow, mrrow meow mrroooowww!" he said anxiously in cat speak.

"Spike?" Dawn asked. "You know I can't speak cat. Why don't you just talk to me normally."

And then it hit her. He couldn't.

Dawn was helpless.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Number of posts : 1356
Motto : If you buy some candy, you'll be oh-so-dandy, so buy some candy todaaay!!
Title : Drink coffee - do stupid things faster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Emerald felt her power of age turning disappeared.

Her other power was gone, where she could sense things around her.

She didn't care. Her age power was gone.

"I'm FREE!" She yelled. Then she decided she also kinda wanted her other power so it kind of sucked.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:01 pm

Erika was going on a jog around the block. She ran up to the doorstep of her eery house that looked like a black version of the Spiderwick estate. It was covered in cobwebs, and creaked as though some one you couldn't see was walking, and scared everyone, even other bad guys, but Erika.

Erika saw a package on her doorstep. It was from Dick. ((They're engaged, she has to trust him.)) She frowned. They weren't married yet, but he didn't actually have to send it to her.

Erika picked it up, and opened it. A whooshing, excruciating pain rippled through her body. Erika fell down , staggered, and lay there convulsing for a fiew seconds.

When she stood up, she felt. . . . hollow. Like some one had ripped out her stomach and sewed her back up, but she knew she still had that. She also felt cold, and surprisingly calm. The fire that burned inside Erika, giving her her power and her hotter temper and temperature had been exstinguished.

Erika read the letter, and grew furious, forgetting in her rage that it said her powers had been stripped.

She tried to burn the paper with her fingers, but it didn't work. Then, she remembered what the message had said. She swore, letting loose a few colorful curses and cusswords, until some random girl on her Big Wheel screamed and turned, pedalling as fast as she could for home.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Motto : If you buy some candy, you'll be oh-so-dandy, so buy some candy todaaay!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:03 pm

((OMG SPIKE CAN'T TALK!!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHH))

Scar never made much noise, he barely talked to anyone, but when he opend the box, he screamed with pain, louder then anyone who knew him would have thought possible. Then, he passed out.
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Dick walked to the mailbox and opened his from Erika.

Something he had locked inside him disappeared. A great burden. He read the letter, then wondered if Erika had gotten the same. He began to walk to Erika's house, not feeling too bad.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:39 pm

((GAAAH!!!!))

Phoebe came home to find Dawn crying on the couch. A little afraid, Phoebe decided to go get the mail until Dawn calmed down.

Dawn tried to tell her something while shaking her head violently, but Phoebe couldn't understand. "Don't worry Dawn, I'll be right back."

Phoebe went outside, adn found a package. It was from Piper. That was weird; Piper and Phoebe remained on good terms, loved each other even, if it was possible for evil to love. It was just, if Piper wanted to tell Phoebe something that was so important Phoebe had to know now, she would just come herself.

Phoebe shook off the doubts, and opened the box. A huge sucking sensation went through her. SHe had no idea, not even a vague clue, of what lay ahead. SHe felt weaker. Not part of a whole, but alone.

Phoebe, fell onto the ground. She gasped in pain, and then it was gone. She sat up, shaking, and unfolded the letter with trembling hands. She read it, and realized it was true. She wasn't a Charmed One anymore.

Upset, and not knowing what to do, she went to call Erika.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Dick panted, he stood outside Erika's house.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Erika sat inside her house, in a weird mood. She was in a foul mood, but she knew she should be livid. Taking her fire power away had strangely mellowed her out - or mellow for Erika, which is normal for any sane Bad Guy.

Erika didn't like it. She also felt like she was freezing. her teeth chattered, and she was in a huge, dark blue winter jacket, with sweat pants. She looked really bad, like the loss of her powers was actually making her ill.

And she didn't know it, but it was. She had lived her whole life with those powers, and her body, from the moment her Mom had become pregnant with her, had been designed to keep that inner power. Without that inner fire, Erika was getting sicker and sicker.

No one knew it, but it was slowly killing her.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:52 pm

Dick knocked on the door.

"Erika?" He called.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Erika got up. She answered the door, shivering. She was really pale - REALLLY pale, and she was sniffling, not with tears, but her nose was running.

"H-hi D-Dick," she said, her teeth chattering, and her voice horse from coughing.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:55 pm

If Remmi had had his power he could've magicaly summoned everyone to a meeting, as it was, he had to call Shasta, he knew her number, and called. "Shasta, I need you to call ALL the BGs, we need to hold a meeting, everyone's loosing their powers!"
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:57 pm

"Erika! What's wrong?" He said with concern, curling his warm tail around Erika's legs.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Erika covered her mouth while she sneezed. "I don't-t-t know," she chattered. "I op-pened this p-p-package, and n-now my p-powers won't work-k-k and I'm really c-c-cold and I feel awf-f-ful."
Kiwi
Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:14 pm

Dick figured it must have been the same package he opened, and since Erika lost her power, he must have lost one power that he didn't exactly need, it turned him into a demon and sent him on a rampage, but he never wanted to be like that.

Dick lifted Erika into his arms then walked inside. He tried to make her warm as possible. Considering it was cold outside, that probably wouldn't be a good idea.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next