Out of Bounds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future 2.0

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Future 2.0 - Page 2 Empty Re: Future 2.0

Post by Kay Kay Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Johnny suddered a bit.
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Number of posts : 3777
Motto : YOU JUST LOST THE GAME!!!
Title : ME!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:27 pm

"Female, human, powers." Said Santos.

"Sounds like Dawn, but older." Said Thade.
Bee
Bee

Number of posts : 4049
Motto : everything is food for something...so...somthing for food is everything
Title : KAY_KAYTHEALLPOWERFULRULEROFTHEWORLD
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:29 pm

((Wanna have them get to "The House"?))
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:41 pm

((Mkay! ^^))

Nightmare, who was still in the tree, looked over at the group of people.

"Hey! Who is that?" She said, her eyes locked on little Dawn.

"One of Kiwi's old BGs, you know, the kind that nobody ever really knows about? Like Lindsey, if you remember her?" Said Emerald.

"Yeah, but Lindsey is dead. I want to know who that is." Said Nightmare.

"Yes, I'm curious too. Said L-Fang, standing up straight.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:03 am

Johnathan ignored Nightmare and L-Fang's curiosity. "You shouldn't be playing in the open like that. You'll be seen."
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:36 pm

"Playing?" Said L-Fang absurdly. "I'm going to kill her."

"And why would we care if people saw us?" Said Nightmare suspiciously.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Both Dawns turned to Emerald. "'No one really knows about?' That's hardly true!" they said in unison.

Meanwhile . . .

Tusumi frowned. His cleverly evil brain was working. "Well . . . " he said slowly. "Dawn does have the power to travel through time, space, and barriers to other worlds - that's most of why we want her on our side. It, well, it could be the younger version of her, from another time."

"Why?" Dean asked.

Tusumi shrugged.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Number of posts : 1356
Motto : If you buy some candy, you'll be oh-so-dandy, so buy some candy todaaay!!
Title : Drink coffee - do stupid things faster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Emerald face/palmed, she had been lying to try to make these people stop asking questions.

"Not to worry, nothing we can't go to the leaders about, no?" Said Nightmare impishly.

Meanwhile...

"That sounds likely. She came out of nowhere." Said Santos.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:51 pm

Older Dawn's head whirled. They couldn't let these two fiercely annoying BG's go to the leaders.

Older Dawn remembered back to when she'd looked up to, even liked L-Fang and Nightmare. That time was past. All they cared about now was killing each other.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Motto : If you buy some candy, you'll be oh-so-dandy, so buy some candy todaaay!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Nightmare and L-Fang were about to take a step forward, when their shoes turned to stone, making them both trip.

No One appeared behind them, looking much older with an ugly scar over his left eye.

He mouthed his words, as though he was saying 'go' multiple times, then he disappeared.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:02 pm

Older Dawn grabbed little Dawn's hand. Automatically, little Dawn grabbed Jonathon's hand in her right hand and Emerald's in her left.

Suddenly, it was warm, and light, and then they were standing in a large cave, with others around.

"Where - where are we?" Little Dawn stammered. "Ho-how'd you do that?"

"We're the Key, remember?" Older Dawn teased. "And this is Head Quarters. Also known as The House."
Kiwi
Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:06 pm

No One stood in the cave.

"Thought you were dead back there." Said No One, his tone no longer so smooth and cool sounding.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:15 pm

"No One?" Little Dawn asked.

"Dawn?"

Little Dawn whirled at that wonderfully familiar voice. She scanned the cave for him, and there he was. He looked the same - his fur perhaps a little rougher, his eyes a little wearier, his claws a little sharper, but it was Spike.

He was sitting in the lap of a little girl of about three years old that looked like this:
http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1555/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1555R-38028.jpg

A baby boy of about one was sitting next to the girl. He looked like the baby in this picture:
http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/PCH7177.jpg
Kiwi
Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:21 pm

He laughed.

"I haven't heard that name in a while." He said. "I go by Jasper or N.O. now."
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:24 pm

"But, isn't it your name?" Dawn asked, confused in that totally lost way only Dawn got.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:29 pm

"Nope, it's a nickname. Though if you do get back to the past, don't tell anyone, I don't think my old self would like it very much." He chuckled.

((A very scary thought came though my head... Chuck married. o_o It could be someone of either gender though, 'cause he's weird like that. XD Probably a girl though))
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Dawn nodded, still puzzled. Then, a horrified thought came into her head.

If you ever get back to the past. If. No One - or whatever his name was - hadn't said "when you get back." It was if you get back.

That meant there was a chance she might not be going back.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:34 pm

((CHUCK SHOULD BE MARRIED TO PHOEBE. XDDDDDD That would be FREAKZILLA.))
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:28 pm

((OH GAWD NO!!!!! XD))

Little Dawn looked around. "So, you keep saying this is head quarters. For what?"

Older Dawn stopped smiling. "The Resistance. No One and Emerald are in it. I'm in it. Johnny's in it. Missy's in it."

"Missy?" Dawn asked suddenly. She hadn't seen Missy in a while.

"Yeah. I'm here, Dawn." Missy stepped out. She looked older. Her fur was darker, and through her tank top you could see lots of scars on her back - as if she'd been whipped over and over again.

"Wait, wait, hold up! The Resistance against what?"

"The leaders. The rulers of Bad Guy World." Older Dawn sighed. "Tusumi, Thade, Santos, and Dean."

Dawn couldn't help looking shocked. So much had changed in twenty years.

"%#$@, I keep forgetting that I'm talking to somebody who doesn't know yet," Missy muttered.

Dawn tapped her foot impatiently. Older Dawn sat down on an old armchair with patches all over it and stuffing falling out. Instinctively, she pulled the little girl into her lap.

"Ahhh," she sighed. "I guess we have to start at the beginning. When the Owners . . . left."

Dawn frowned. The Owners left? How could that be? As far as Dawn knew, Kiwi at least lived on OOB.

"Keep in mind, Dawn," Missy said. "Kiwi was 26, Dawn. So that means all of the Owners were at least in their mid-twenties. Do you really expect them to play with Bad Guys forever?"

"Anyways," Older Dawn said. "All the Owners didn't play with us anymore. They knew we couldn't be alone without supervision, so . . . "

Missy grabbed Dawn's hand and dragged her outside the cave. She pointed in the distance, where Dawn saw -

"Is that the Great Wall of China?" Dawn inquired. It seemed to trace around the edges of the Dark Forest, through the surrounding mountains, and it went towards where they knew Bad Guy World was.

"No. It's the wall the Owners built to keep other people out . . . and us in. Forever. They, literally, built it then threw away the key. We were stuck." Missy clenched her fists. Dawn felt bad for Missy - how must it feel to be a pirate, stuck on land for all eternity?

Dawn and Missy went back inside. "Everyone went crazy, Dawn," Older Dawn said. "Somebody - I forgot who - proposed that we run for a new ruler of BG World."

"It started as an election. But, real soon, it turned violent. I felt so stupid we hadn't anticipated it - a bunch of evil people running for control of the one place we can live without being persecuted and put on trial. The one place we don't have to hide. Of course people are going to fight." Missy closed her eyes.

Older Dawn looked up. "People who ran either got killed, or their loved ones got killed protecting them. And the people who ran weren't the only ones killed. It was chaos, Dawn. People were running, screaming. People could get killed, accidently, by just tapping you on the back.

"In the middle of all the chaos, the pups struck. They were 15 then, and smarter than any of us anticipated. THey knew that was thier chance. We didn't even know they had very powerful powers - they kep ttheir training very secret. We were dead meat; not even a challenge."

"They were so powerful, they now rule Bad Guy world. They can;t break down the wall - the Owners were alwyas more powerful than any of us. But the pups can add stuff to BG world, while staying inside the wall." Missy opened her eyes. "Now, the pups are rulers. THey're twenty now. The takeover happened five years ago, our time. And they grow more powerful everyday."

"We are the Resistance. Against them." Older Dawn rested her head on the little girl's head.

"Who all's dead?" Dawn looked around.
Kiwi
Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:04 pm

"Dick, Jason, I think from your time you might remember something called a Rabar? Yeah, those are gone. They got wiped out. Shakka disappeared after Jason died, Jazzmin died, Lindsey, if you remember her, oh... and Animal World..." Said No One.

"Animal world isn't any better. After Bee moved out of her house, Little Skip went insane. She was put in that place for insane people, whatever you call them. After that, pretty much the whole animal world did." Said Emerald. "Keep in mind that Little Skip is twenty-three now."

The cat next to Emerald looked up. It was Spice, though he grew. A lot.

"You forgot to tell her, in her time Jimmy, that tiger, was about five or seven." He said in a raspy voice. "He's an assasin now."
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Johnathan stood behind Older Dawn, his hand on the back of the old chair. "You are here to stop this all from happening." he said to Dawn. "You alone have one power that The Leaders don't have, the power of the past. You have you to stop the owners from ever leaving us."

Another figure stepped out of the shaddows. Her fur was dark and stained, her eyes were sunken in and bloodshot. There were still small specs of black on her tanish fur, the only resemblence of the younger dog she used to be. "Dawn." said Pop. "You are the chosen one."

((XD couldn't resist!))
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:43 am

((HOLY POPSICLES!))

Meanwhile...

A large black rabbit the size of Brie paced her cage.

"LET ME OUT! I'M STILL AN ADORABLE BABY BUNNY!!!" She sobbed.

Though she didn't realize her cage was actually a bookshelf of Bee's new home. She was missing an eye and covered in dust.

((Had to say that. XD))
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Kay Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:07 am

(( Sobbing that's so sad....... *hugs all her toys at once* ))
Kay Kay
Kay Kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:54 pm

Missy sighed. "Lulu went insane as well. She's twenty two. All the Animal Worlds did too."

meanwhile . . .

It was dark where Lulu was. There was a small hole she'd poked through the wall of her cage. You could still see her.

The cage was actually a cardboard box in Kiwi's attic. Surrounding her cardboard box were at least a hundred others, with TOYS written in Sharpee marker on them.

Lulu was a bit smaller, perhaps the size of Cosmo or Sandy. She had a lot of holes, and her fur was matted with dust and ant bites. It looked as if she's stopped grooming it long ago. She was skinny, every rib showing, as if her jailer had forgotten to feed her weeks ago.

But it had been a lot longer since Kiwi had come to visit her.

"Kiwi, Kiwi, where are you?" Lulu cried. "You were just there. And now you're gone. You always leave, just as we have the cookies! I set up the tea party, just for you. I miss you. Kiwi, where are you?"

Slowly, a tear traced down Lulu's dirty cheek. Even though she was insane, she knew enough to know that Kiwi had broken her promise to her, and all her animals.

The promise to always be there. The promise to never stop caring.

Meanwhile . . .
Dean and Tusumi pondered. Why would Dawn's past self be here?

Meanwhile . . .
"Erika, Jessica, Kevin, and Cole are dead," Older Dawn sighed. "The others . . . they've given up. THey're resigned. They've sadly accepted this."

"Jack's an assassin also, working for the leaders, or as you know them, the pups." Missy laughed bitterly. "I haven't heard anyone call them that in a very long time. He's twenty-seven."

"Tobias is . . . well, he's aging. Surprising - we all thought he was immortal. Turns out, Jessica's life force was keeping him alive and young. When she died, he started aging. She died, about five years ago. He's thirty now. He's kind of, well, just wishing he'd die faster. He doesn't want to kill Tusumi and Dean - they weren't the ones who killed her. It was actually Cole who killed her, in a brief temper tantrum. And since Cole's not around to kill anymore, Tobias is just . . . a shell of his former self." Missy said sadly, thinking of the old days.

"Phoebe's a housewife, with seven children. She married somebody, but he died in the battle," Older Dawn said.

"You are the Chosen One, Dawn," Missy said seriously. "As they've said - you're the only one who can prevent all this. You have to tell the owners never to forget the promises they made us - and if they can't play wiht us forever, give us to their kids. And so on and so forth. This can't happen."

"But, before you go back, I think you should see for yourself how awful our world is," Older Dawn said. "I know it's dangerous, but she needs to see first hand what our world holds."

She gently placed the little girl, Kayt, on the ground. "Come on, Dawn. This is what we're forced to live in."
Kiwi
Kiwi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:09 pm

(( that's so sad....... *hugs all her toys at once* ))
~
((I know! D: ))

"You have to tell Bee to keep writing. She writes about us, but when she tried to write a book about things that rhyme with orange she couldn't think of anything and got discouraged. You have to tell her that book isn't a good idea." Said Emerald.

"I can't believe we thought it was funny at the time." Said No One, sounding angry at himself.

In the distance, there was a loud moaning barking sound.

"Buffy's been doing that every hour since Bee left." Spice said sadly, remembering the small blue Sea Lion. He was now a giant wrinkly sad Sea Lion, who lived near Little Skip.
Bee
Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next